Metabolic Disorder, Cardiovascular and Aging
The Cluster Metabolic Disorder, Cardiovascular, and Aging encouraging researches conducted to study processes related with metabolism disorders, cardiovascular disorders and physiology of aging, that can be translated to health services, apart from the implementation of clinical governance in health services in Cipto Mangunkusumo General Hospital and other teaching hospital. Cluster of Metabolic Disorders, Cardiovascular, and Aging is also expected to play a role in designation of medical education and health services policies.
Cluster of Metabolic Disorders, Cardiovascular and Aging is able to become center of adult stem cells development in Indonesia.
- To carry out internationally-acknowledged and competence-based procedures of Metabolic, Vascular and Aging in order to improve community health status
- To conduct internationally-acknowledged research and development of adult stem cells in order to develop medical science and technology
- To implement clinical governance in health services in RSCM
- Cluster of Metabolic-Diabetes, Cardiovascular and Aging is actively participating in medical education and health service policy designation in order to increase quality of life of Indonesian citizen.
RESEARCH AND SERVICES IN METABOLIC DISORDERS
Conducting transplantation of Granulocyte Colony-Stimulating Factor (GCSF)-stimulated Autologous Peripheral Mononuclear Cells in Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) in Diabetes Patients Activities in Cardiovascular:
- Inflammation background of cardiovascular process
- Neurohormonal activity in laboratory human model with cardiovascular disease
- Polimorphism in people with cardiovascular disease
- Characterization, isolation, and amplification of stem cells
- Rheumatic heart disease
- Atrial Fibrilation: mechanism of rheumatic heart disease, as part of ablation system development Activities in Aging:
- Inflammation background of aging
- Telomere shortening modification
- Free radical production and its effect to level of cellular and systemic damage
- Delirium and dementia
- Successful aging